2019 marks 25 years since the start of the Fully Cowled Mini 4WD series, and what better way to celebrate than with a special version of the Gun Bluster XTO. It is one for the racers - it features a lightweight clear polycarbonate body, and is mounted on the cutting-edge FM-A chassis, a front motor unit with refined aerodynamics and an easy-access motor position. The muscular body comes with dedicated clear stickers.
Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that - thanks to its center of gravity toward the front - is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with low-friction front skid bar and roller (4 included) parts, while rear rollers are 8mm thick for superb stability. The chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Includes 3.5:1 gears and a motor.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
• The FM-A Chassis and A parts are is molded in Light Blue.
• The racy Gun Bluster XTO body is molded in clear polycarbonate, which provides a weight savings of around half, compared with its plastic counterparts.
• White spiral type 6-spoke wheels are paired with hard small diameter low-profile tires (Light Blue).
• Dedicated clear stickers are included to decorate the body.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.